- Authors must follow the publication ethics. Please go through the Publication Ethics
- It is deplorable to withdraw a manuscript from a Journal for the reason that it is being accepted by another Journal.
- Before submitting the manuscript, authors should cautiously check the facts and data presented in the manuscripts are precise and without errors.
- All authors including corresponding and co-authors must confirm the number of authors, authorship, approval and integrity of the manuscript before submission.
- A manuscript can be withdrawn at any phase of review and publication process by submitting a request letter to editorial office representing the appropriate unavoidable purpose.
Withdrawal penalty be charged on the authors depending on the status of a manuscript
||We will charge 25% of fee from author
|In article in press
||We will charge 50% of fee from author
|After Full text
||We will charge 75% of fee from author