- IJPSCP Editorial management will assign an article to Reviewerbased on their research field.
- The reviewer must submit the review within the timelines provided.
- Do not provide Reviewer information in your review that discloses your identity.
- Do not seek the identity of the authors. This protects the integrity of the "double-blind" review process.
- Remember that inaccuracy in your review reflects on the division as well as on the Academy.
- If the Reviewer have any questions regarding the ethics or conduct of an author or reviewer they can directly contact the Editorial manager.
- The decisions of the Associate Editorial Board must never be partial by any external feature, (i.e. the origin, nationality, race, gender, ethnicity, religion or political views of the author).